Are you staring longingly at the Google Pixel 3 XL coverage this week, while checking down the back of the couch for a spare $900 to buy one? If you’re unsuccessful, the good news is that the latest Google release has driven down prices on the old reliable Google Pixel XL.
The fact is, the Pixel XL is still a great phone. This week you can save over 55 percent on a brand new one but you need to act fast.
The Pixel XL originally retailed at $769.99 for the 32GB model or $859.99 for the larger capacity 128GB version. It’s easy to argue that it hasn’t depreciated a great deal.
It’s still fast due to the Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 64-bit quad-core processor. You will still get 4GB RAM, just like the Pixel 3 XL. It also has a cracking camera that the photographer in you will fall in love with immediately, plus unlimited cloud storage in Google Photos. And hey, there’s no notch.
Google Pixel XL Specifications:
- Display: 5.5-inch AMOLED, 2560 x 1440, Gorilla Glass 4
- Operating system: Android 9.0 Pie
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 64-bit quad-core (2.15GHz + 1.6GHz)
- RAM: 4GB LPDDR4
- Storage: 32GB or 128GB
- Battery: 3,450mAh, up to 7 hours of use from only 15 minutes of fast charging
- Front camera: 8MP with f/2.4 aperture
- Rear camera: 12.3MP with f/2.0 aperture, phase detection autofocus, and laser detection autofocus
- Dimensions and weight: 154.7 x 75.7 x 8.6mm, 168g
These Pixel XLs are fully unlocked, so they’ll run on most worldwide carriers. You can easily check for sure that your carrier will work via a guide on the deal page.
Don’t miss the boat on this one as stock is selling out fast. The buttons below take you to the deals.
The AAPicks team writes about things we think you’ll like, and we may see a share of revenue from any purchases made through affiliate links. To see all our hottest deals, head over to the AAPICKS HUB.